WIN TICKETS TO FARR FESTIVAL 2017
Ever wanted to sink deep into a magical forest, binge on fine electronic music, camp under the stars and, well, just lose yourself? Well we’re giving you the opportunity to do just that – along with a friend or partner – at this year’s Farr Festival.
Farr Festival takes place in Bygrave Woods, Hertfordshire, UK on the 13th-16th of July 2017 and we have a pair of tickets up for grabs!
Your tickets will you give and a friend general admission and a general camping pass for the weekend.
Farr is the UK’s hippest boutique underground festival held within an uninhabited forest in Hertfordshire. Submerge yourself in nature and forget about your troubles for this long weekend. The campsite, should you choose to stay is only a five minute walk from the main festival site so it’s all pretty cosy.
New for this year at Farr is the Main Stage (The Factory), dedicated to unique live performances from legendary producers Todd Terje, Booka Shade, Red Axes and vocals from Nao, Submotion Orchestra, SG Lewis, Jordan Rakei, Bonzai and Shanty.
So, have we whet your appetite for a bit of festival fun?! If the answer’s ‘yes’ and we’re pretty sure it is, just fill in your details below!
More information on this year’s festival can be found on the Farr Festival website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in this Competition on the Gaydar blog.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to the Competition ‘WIN TICKETS TO FARR FESTIVAL 2017’ featured by Gaydar/GaydarGirls (owned by CPC Connect Ltd) on their online websites, applications, social media pages and blog. By entering this Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website, blogs, application or social media pages. The Promoter of the Competition is CPC Connect Ltd.
2. The Participants enter the Competition by providing the following details: Gaydar/GaydarGirls Profile Name, Full Name, Email Address. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate or win.
CPC Connect Ltd does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
3. The Competition starts on Monday 29/05/17 (“Start Date”), and ends on 18/06/17 at 23.59 British Summer Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”).
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry will be used to send prizes to, so you need to make sure details given by you are correct.
Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. This Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd), its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Festival entry is strictly 18+. All attendees must take official proof of age to guarantee entry (driving licence or passport).
8. Winners Selection: the winning entry (“Winner”) will be selected randomly from all Entries received by the End Date. The Winner will be contacted by email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition and is required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within two (2) days of notification.
If Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within the time stated, Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time.
Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Gaydar/GaydarGirls website, blog, social pages or applications for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four (4) weeks after the closing date.
9. Prize. The prize is two weekend tickets to Farr Festival 2017 (general admission and general camping). No travel, alternative accommodation, or other expenses and included with the prize. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of CPC Connect Ltd, CPC Connect Ltd. is not responsible for any cancellation of the Prize by the Prize Provider.
The Prize Provider is Farr Festival..
10. Use of your Personal Information. To participate into the Competition, Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) will ask you to register your personal details. By entering the competition, you give Gaydar/GaydarGirls permission to send future marketing communications to you.
11. Jurisdiction. The Competition,and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.