WIN TICKETS TO SW4 2017
As South West Four takes a quantum leap into its fourteenth year, the biggest event in London’s clubbing calendar now represents a Bank Holiday weekend ritual for electronic music enthusiasts from all over the world.
Showcasing the greatest DJs and live electronic artists to ever step foot on the planet, plus arena hosts which no other UK festival can match, this year will mix state of the art production with increased sound levels that crowned last year’s weekender as our most critically acclaimed (and LOUDEST) SW4 ever!
And we’ve got a pair of tickets up for grabs to Sunday’s event! Take a look at the line up below…
Sound fun? We think so!
To be in with a chance of winning these tickets, just enter your details below!
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in this Competition on the Gaydar blog.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Gaydar/GaydarGirls (owned by CPC Connect Ltd) on their online websites, applications, social media pages and blog. By entering this Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website, blogs, application or social media pages. The Promoter of the Competition is CPC Connect Ltd.
2. The Participants enter the Competition by providing the following details: Gaydar/GaydarGirls Profile Name (if you have one), Full Name and Email Address. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate or win.
CPC Connect Ltd does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
3. The Competition starts on 09/08/17 (“Start Date”), and ends on 19/08/17 at 23.59 British Summer Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”).
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry will be used to send prizes to, so you need to make sure details given by you are correct.
Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. To enter this competition you must be at least 18 years of age. Employees of Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd), its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: the winning entry (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all Entries received by the End Date. The Winner will be contacted by email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition and is required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within one (1) day of notification. If Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within the time stated, Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connected Ltd) reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Gaydar/GaydarGirls website, blog, social pages or applications for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four (4) weeks after the closing date.
8. Prize. The prize is a a pair of tickets (two tickets) to the festival ‘SW4’ on Clapham Common on Sunday 27th August 2017. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. All festival goers must be over the age of 18 years old. Prize does not include transport to and from the festival. If Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of CPC Connect Ltd, CPC Connect Ltd. is not responsible for any cancellation of the Prize by the Prize Provider.
The Prize Provider is locknload events and CPC Connect Ltd.
9. Use of your Personal Information. To participate into the Competition, Gaydar/GaydarGirls (CPC Connect Ltd) will ask you to register your personal details.
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition ,and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.